Photographs Of Rescue Dogs

Its soo true, I am crap at taking photos of my guys, really wish I had a decent camera and some talent :laugh:

Its great to see a photographer helping out and making a difference :thumbsup: thanks for sharing

CPR have been lucky to have a professional photographer for over 12 months now, and her off sider for the last couple of months, Di does the full body shots and Dave does the profiles where every details can be seen, so many people say that they looked into the dogs eyes and they had a connection with the dog, which is so true, check out most of the smalls and a couple of the big dogs, I have always maintained that they are much better than happy family snaps.

www.canberrapoochrescue.org.au

Maree

CPR

helped out some of the rescue groups here in Melbourne at a function last year, offered all of them free photography afterwards for any rescue dogs, and not one ever bothered even thanking me for the photos I took at the activity which I supplied so they could update their dogs profiles nor contacted me afterwards. Shame really