I Love This Banner

Angeluca

Some of the comments posted under that banner show a great deal of ignorance and nastiness. To actually blame Ayen Chol's mother for 'not watching her child' and call her an idiot is pretty low. Especially from somebody that claims to hold a leadership position at a well-known university.

As long as we have comments like this written in 'support' of pitbulls, I can't see any politicians wanting to change the law in a hurry. It probably confirms any bias they have about the owners of these dogs.

Some of the comments posted under that banner show a great deal of ignorance and nastiness. To actually blame Ayen Chol's mother for 'not watching her child' and call her an idiot is pretty low. Especially from somebody that claims to hold a leadership position at a well-known university.

As long as we have comments like this written in 'support' of pitbulls, I can't see any politicians wanting to change the law in a hurry. It probably confirms any bias they have about the owners of these dogs.

As someone who loves this breed and is trying to do what I can to overturn these ridiculous laws, I agree wholeheartedly.

There is no excuse for what that dog did. There will be a reason, but it is still inexcusable. And as soon as people start trying to excuse it and blame an innocent victim, it looks like this is something that is accepted in the breed.

Pit bull owners should be decrying dogs, owners and incidents like that one the loudest.

Yeah i know and i don't often take a second look at most facebook things just cause it's followed by truly ignorant, pathetic and incorrect comments. there is no way the parents could protect their child more then having being in their own home, the dog was a forceful intruder, by any means not normal dog behavior really. A dog entering a unknown closed environment forcefully has anyone heard of that before?

besides that i think the banner itself should hopefully give a little hope for those with beautifully behaved bully breeds that it is possible for light at the end of the tunnel. If the government and BSL propaganda win all other breeds those whom have fought before will have to fight again. It is never just gonna be about bullys, all us dog people need to stick together on this and every other breed slander in the future.