Dog Friendly Motel Or Similar

Hoping someone can assist and showies are pretty knowledgeable.

I'm heading home tomorrow from the agility nationals in Sydney to Melbourne (via Yarra Valley). I was going to break the journey at Zig's breeders as I did on the way up but he's gone and brought their bitches into season, the great Romeo :laugh: So I may as well drive a bit further but I'm too tired to do the whole trip plus it's just me. I'm looking for a clean place to rest my head - don't care about much else. If the dogs can come inside in a crate, fantastic, otherwise car is fine as they are both pretty exhausted. Maybe Albury???? But pretty flex.

Thanks in advance.

Hoping someone can assist and showies are pretty knowledgeable.

I'm heading home tomorrow from the agility nationals in Sydney to Melbourne (via Yarra Valley). I was going to break the journey at Zig's breeders as I did on the way up but he's gone and brought their bitches into season, the great Romeo :laugh: So I may as well drive a bit further but I'm too tired to do the whole trip plus it's just me. I'm looking for a clean place to rest my head - don't care about much else. If the dogs can come inside in a crate, fantastic, otherwise car is fine as they are both pretty exhausted. Maybe Albury???? But pretty flex.

Thanks in advance.

Jolly Swagman in Holbrook. Dogs can be inside the dog friendly rooms (mention when you book) in crates providing you are in the room as well. If not, you need to have them in the car. Grassed area to toilet them on lead, decent restaurant for a country motel.

I drove to Sydney Royal from Melbourne this year and on the way back we stayed at Jolly Swagman as it was recommended to us by doggy people too.

The dogs are allowed in the rooms with you and the prices are pretty fair too :)