Attn Dalmatian Owners

raineth

I have found someone who makes gorgeous collars and I would like to get one for some friends of ours who own a female Dally.

I would love to keep it a surprise for them :) So I was hoping someone with a Dally could please measure their neck for me so I can get the right size?

Just measured Cleo, she's nearly 40cm around. She takes a "large" store-bought collar too.

Hope that helps...and could you pass on the name of this person who makes gorgeous collars? hehe :D Im a sucker for a nice collar.

Just measured Cleo, she's nearly 40cm around. She takes a "large" store-bought collar too.

Hope that helps...and could you pass on the name of this person who makes gorgeous collars? hehe :D Im a sucker for a nice collar.

:thanks: newsensation Cleo, I really appreicate that!

here is the link for you: https://www.facebook.com/#!/BigStinkyDog

Hmmm any chance it is Big Stinky Dog on FB Raineth?

:angeldevil: sure is! You know me too well :D

Georgia has a small neck but stuffed if i can find the tape measure this morning and i'm not going out in the cold to check her collar. :laugh:

I have to go to school this morning but i can try and measure when i get home later if it's not too late for you.

Thanks Juice!

If you could Perrin that would be awesome! Thank you!

I don't have enough Dally experience (sadly :( ) to know by looking at her whether she is big, little or average for a Dally so if I get a few measurements I'll probably take an average of that and then I think the collars can be adjusted as well, so it should work :crossfingers:

I just measured Georgias neck and her measurement was 36cm. She is a bit more petite and elegant than some dals i've met though.

Hope this helps.

thankyou!

well I'm thinking I'll go for 40 cm, if your girl is petit Perrin. And She's probably going to be smaller than Juice's male Dally so, I think that will work!

You know what's interesting? I tried to use google to find the answer to this first and the collars they were recommeding for Dals varied between 30 cm and 75 cm! So I really am glad I asked here :)