Looking For A Fb Group Or Forum

Guest Pandii

Guest Pandii

Is there a FB group/page or a photography forum that is like Dogzonline but for those learning to take photos please

There is 1000's of photography forums, the best thing to do is google the kind of camera you have with forum such as "Nikon forum" or for instance I am thinking about getting a 7D so I joined the 7D Facebook page where other users post their photos and info and you can ask questions etc. You might find a few different forums it's just a matter of having a read and seeing which one is right for you. I find specific to your camera forums are good as you can get experience from others with the same equipment. Hope that makes sense.

Guest Pandii

Thanks TLC, I was hoping for something a bit general, as I have one sort of camera and the BF has something else and is looking at buying a new one, we have been doing alot of photography lately and wanted ideas, feedback and general chat about it, a bit like we have here with the dogs

Wouldnt be much fun if hes on one forum and Im on another lol

There is 1000's of photography forums, the best thing to do is google the kind of camera you have with forum such as "Nikon forum" or for instance I am thinking about getting a 7D so I joined the 7D Facebook page where other users post their photos and info and you can ask questions etc. You might find a few different forums it's just a matter of having a read and seeing which one is right for you. I find specific to your camera forums are good as you can get experience from others with the same equipment. Hope that makes sense.

It never occured to me to look on facebook for a 7D forum :laugh: I'm on POTN which is a Canon photography forum, it's good but some there think they are pretty superior and like to belittle people.

I joined the other day and so far haven't posted anything. :laugh: but I did find an awesome thread with pics from the G1X so I am trawling through that at the moment! My brain is swirling from all the hunting and studying I have been doing latley. :laugh:

I love Dpreview and have only started one thread in there and got good responses, I think most of the members there are American.

7D Facebook page is here, well one of them, there is a few but this one seems good.