Scam Or Legit?

Squidgy

Free French bulldog pups, will be available in 4 weeks. Only cost will be microchip ping and vaccinations. 6 in total 2 male 4 female. View anytime in Sutherland shire.

LEGIT OR SCAM? what do you think??? :confused:

Think I might ay....but even if its legit I am not in a position to look after anymore dogs... the advert just boggled my mind as I know frenchies are very expensive puppies and hard to breed to most need a c section to give birth and AI to even fall pregnant so this free price tag minus vet bills thing concerned me a little bit.

I live in the Sutherland shire - can possibly transport to rescue if they're legit and any can help.

We will have to wait and see but yes if they are legit I think if rescuers get in first and desex these little things they will be able to save alot of dogs being turned into ATMS for future BYBS and PF'S :)

curiosity got the better of me I rang now... but no answer their phone was switched off :o

I just don't see why they would try and scam people though.... that is why I am thinking legit :confused:

if people are able to view them it puts my mind more towards legit.... BUT then again they could have a litter of stolen french bulldogs and trying to cash in on them by faking vaccinations/microchips OR collecting deposits for puppies that will never reach those people that come to see them.....

I am a sceptic lol

It may be worth your while to email them on a Yahoo/Hotmail/GMail account and say that you live in Townsville or Darwin or somewher remote to the sellers location, and ask if you can make arrangements to fly the pup to you...this usually brings out the scammers (if they are a scammer) as the idea is to get your money for the transport (usually through Cameroon Airways)

It may be worth your while to email them on a Yahoo/Hotmail/GMail account and say that you live in Townsville or Darwin or somewher remote to the sellers location, and ask if you can make arrangements to fly the pup to you...this usually brings out the scammers (if they are a scammer) as the idea is to get your money for the transport (usually through Cameroon Airways)

This is true. They get you to pay for transport up front, will do the same for chipping and vaccination fee.

The money for chipping and vac's x god knows how many people can add up to a lot.

Saying the parents can be viewed is used to lull people into a false sense of security. They are long gone after the money goes into their account.

Having said that, if they are legit the puppies need out of there.

There are often Frenchie and British Bulldogs scams on the net, I've also seen some Saint Bernard ones.

Yes a friend sent an email on Saturday for Bulldog puppies in the Newcastle area.There is now a warning up that it is a scam.