Recommended Behaviourist In Fnq?

So the title says it all, basically my dad needs training, he continually ruins a lot of work I do with the dogs, unintentionally, and I'm at my wits end. I just need a bahaviourist to sort us all out, and help give us a structure to ensure there is consistency in the household. My little schip seems a very anxious boy at the moment, lifting his leg and peeing where he's not meant to outside, licking his lips, heavily panting etc. Poor boy is just confused I think...please help! And I need a proper behaviourist who can come to the house and asses etc, not just a trainer...thanks in advance!

So the title says it all, basically my dad needs training, he continually ruins a lot of work I do with the dogs, unintentionally, and I'm at my wits end. I just need a bahaviourist to sort us all out, and help give us a structure to ensure there is consistency in the household. My little schip seems a very anxious boy at the moment, lifting his leg and peeing where he's not meant to outside, licking his lips, heavily panting etc. Poor boy is just confused I think...please help! And I need a proper behaviourist who can come to the house and asses etc, not just a trainer...thanks in advance!

sitdropstay has a behaviourist in Cairns.