Indestructible Beds

Definitely not this one

fc557e67.jpg

:laugh: :eek: Haha I love his/her face :) What you talking about... I didn't do this! lol

I got a Snooza D1000 last week. Brock hasn't managed to tear it yet but I got home today and he had unzipped the hidden zipper and removed the inner cushion. Thank god he hadn't shredded it!!!

What a little smart ass :p

Purina has just released a bed that is chew proof, they will replace it if your dog chews it

I just bought this for my dogs. Feels extremely sturdy and comfortable.

We have one as well. I love that it is easy to wash. And very snuggly. We got ours at Petstock.

post-15010-0-81237600-1338376123_thumb.jpg

:( I wish my boy was still enough to chill out like that!!! how old is georgie and that bed looks so comfy!!

• 1 month later...

Would like to inform everyone that Gus has made a neat incision in the snooza jack's bed and took out the pillow... but he has not torn the pillow to shreds so I need to get it fixed.

Jade here is a link DOG BEDS

Thanks :) that doesn't give me much hope for miss Bella then if Gus gets through it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to inform everyone that Gus has made a neat incision in the snooza jack's bed and took out the pillow... but he has not torn the pillow to shreds so I need to get it fixed.

Jade here is a link DOG BEDS

Thanks :) that doesn't give me much hope for miss Bella then if Gus gets through it :(

I think the Snooza D1000 is a lot more durable

This topic has come up before, and I've posted this answer before.

Get a pallet and some thrown out carpet from a tip, or recycling center, or curbside disposal. Cut the carpet to size and tack it to the pallet with roofing nails or carpet tacks. The dog will have a hard time destroying it, and if the bed does get destroyed, you will only be out a few bucks replacing it.

I have hammock beds for my 3 Airedales. The hession bage were needing to be replaced every 3 or 4 weeks. We picked got an old trapmoline mat an replaced the bags with that. Several months later we still have the beds intact.

This topic has come up before, and I've posted this answer before.

Get a pallet and some thrown out carpet from a tip, or recycling center, or curbside disposal. Cut the carpet to size and tack it to the pallet with roofing nails or carpet tacks. The dog will have a hard time destroying it, and if the bed does get destroyed, you will only be out a few bucks replacing it.

I think I remember the last time you posted that too, it's a great idea but the beds will be inside the house so I want them to look nice and tidy! :)

I have hammock beds for my 3 Airedales. The hession bage were needing to be replaced every 3 or 4 weeks. We picked got an old trapmoline mat an replaced the bags with that. Several months later we still have the beds intact.

Bella has a hammock bed outside that has a hessian sack on it, she loves sitting on there, Harley refuses to use his though. I don't think he is a fan on how it moves so he just sits on the floor!