Indestructible Beds

Does anyone have any recommendations for a somewhat indestructible dog bed? Bella normally picks at them until there is a hole and then has a fluff party... normally in the lounge room lol. I am looking for something tough (if it exists) that may have a bit of longevity with her.

I have two of the Snooza D1000. It stopped the Dally in his tracks and there is not a mark on either bed. Washable canvas type cover and the zip is hidden. I use them in the their crates and throw one in the back of the car when we go camping/trialling plus a blanket over the top and it doesn't matter if the dogs are filthy and wet.

Guest english.ivy

I have two of the Snooza D1000. It stopped the Dally in his tracks and there is not a mark on either bed. Washable canvas type cover and the zip is hidden. I use them in the their crates and throw one in the back of the car when we go camping/trialling plus a blanket over the top and it doesn't matter if the dogs are filthy and wet.

My Pointer is a bed killer and he has been offered on FB for free many times. Maybe the Snooza D1000 is suitable for him.

What if they sit there and chew on the corner of the D1000?

Guest english.ivy

Defiantly wasn't the dog who didn't do that, plenty of things in the kitchen that would kill a bed!

I got a Snooza D1000 last week. Brock hasn't managed to tear it yet but I got home today and he had unzipped the hidden zipper and removed the inner cushion. Thank god he hadn't shredded it!!!

I got a Snooza D1000 last week. Brock hasn't managed to tear it yet but I got home today and he had unzipped the hidden zipper and removed the inner cushion. Thank god he hadn't shredded it!!!

Give that dog an honourary doctorate :worship: :laugh:

Your telling me I nearly screamed when I saw the inner cushion out. I thought that's $130 down the drain....

I also bought a Snooza and my 10 month old puppy managed to open and wreck the zipper in less than 2 hours // mended by Snooza for $13.00 plus postage but I am not ready to give her another go just yet.

JMHO I don't believe that the zipper on the Snooza is strong enough considering the strength of the actual bed., it just seems to be a regular strength zipper.

Purina has just released a bed that is chew proof, they will replace it if your dog chews it

I just bought this for my dogs. Feels extremely sturdy and comfortable.

We have one as well. I love that it is easy to wash. And very snuggly. We got ours at Petstock.

post-15010-0-81237600-1338376123_thumb.jpg

Edited by perrin