Strange Noises Coming From Dogs Stomach

he probably has an upset tummy ..same as human tummies gurgle when they are full of gas, or are irritated and moving differently to normal.

Just make sure he has water... no more food tonight... and be prepared to rush him outside .

if he gets worse, obviously call the vet .

Hope it's just a short lived problem :)

Guest english.ivy

Ivy had this the other night, I ended up putting her outside about 1am and leaving her out. Amazing she had no runny poops.

In the morning she made me feel guilty for leaving her outside all night in the cold :laugh:

Ivy had this the other night, I ended up putting her outside about 1am and leaving her out. Amazing she had no runny poops.

In the morning she made me feel guilty for leaving her outside all night in the cold :laugh:

Oh man i would never be able to leave Georgia outside all night.

A couple of months ago she woke me up one night because she wanted to go outside, i think it was about midnight. My husband was still up doing paperwork so i went back to bed figuring he would just let her back in. But no she came around to my bedroom window and started tapping on it with her paw until i got out to let her in. Bl**dy cow. :laugh: I was almost asleep again too. :laugh:

My little one didn't have a gurgly tummy, but she still puked on the bed during the night. Maybe it was just one of those nights where all the dogs of the country decided to gang up and have tummy troubles just to annoy us :p

Ziggy is a total garbage guts and tends to ingest lots of things like bits of thread off his rope toys, fruit that he steals from the fruit bowl, small rocks, cardboard and whatever else that is chewable...

So far so good, no real issues but his tummy does get a bit noisy from time to time..

Edited because I obviously can't type correctly on the iPhone or iPad :o

ETA - to the OP, I don't usually worry about a noisy tummy unless it is accompanied by other symptoms - like trying to hide, looking like they are sick or uncomfortable with it, if the tummy is really tight (like full of gas), or pup has not been to the toilet as usual...

If it is just noisy and he is laying there or asleep, then I don't worry about it.

Edited by Staffyluv