Our Dog Eats Watermelon

Michelleva

I love Feather hoeing into the watermelon :)

OT but where did you get Feather's collar? It's gorgeous.

That's actually Feathers mum Kibah, she's the same one eating the banana. And thanks for the comments on her collar, I made it. :D

Edited by Kirislin

Ours eat basically all fruit and veg. Doof ate half a lemon one cos Bear sniffed it-the look on his face was priceless! We don't call him doofus for nothing :laugh:

I find the funniest one is cherry tomatoes. Invariably they forget what they are and if we give it to them whole they walk around with it in their mouth for about half an hour going 'well it came from the kitchen so it must be people food and I can't put it down because *insert other dogs name* will steal it but wtf do I do with it'. Then one of them accidentally chomps it and suddenly everyone remembers the food is on the inside. It'd probably take them about 2 weeks to work out eggs still in their shells :laugh:

I LOL'd :laugh: This is what ours do with things they haven't had before.

like persephone's dogs ours eat all sorts of fruit & vegetables & will even steal the strawberries from the runners!

Strawberries are meant to be good teeth whiteners :).

I didn't know that!! More strawberries for them then :laugh:

I love Feather hoeing into the watermelon :)

OT but where did you get Feather's collar? It's gorgeous.

That's actually Feathers mum Kibah, she's the same one eating the banana. And thanks for the comments on her collar, I made it. :D

Ooops sorry :o Mum and daughter are beautiful.

One of mine stole a lebanese cucumber off the kitchen counter, little turds. At least they were smart enough to peel the plastic off it.

LOL, Georgia loves cucumber too. Thankfully she can't jump high enough to get it off the bench.