Intresting Day At Work

Atanquin

Well that was one interesting day on Tuesday!! started my shift a woolies was about to be handed the keys so the supervisor could have her lunch and all i see is this cream blur shoot down the Aisle. i go and have a look and its a dog :eek: so next thing is ti get the dog out, one of my staff managed to shoo the poor girl outside while i ask if the owner was in the store to come and collect their dog. nope no one came and the poor frightened girl kept on coming back inside so i handed the keys back over to the other supervisor while i ran to the car and got the leg straps of my horse rug, made then into a temp lead and collar and tied her up outside in the shade and gave her some water.

so i finished work and no one had come looking for her so i called the council but the rangers where some where else so they didn't know what time they could come and collect her so i rang the rspca and said i would come in ( 45min drive) to drop the poor girl off, anyway and i was walking to the car i saw another dog with a chain on its neck running around on the road :eek: luckily the center caretaker was there and i also had my horses lunge lead in the car. so he held the girl while i called the other dog over it was a bit nervous but came as soon as i called. anyway i got both dogs into my little ford fiesta and got them into the rspca, no microchip but i didn't think they would as they weren't desexed but oh well the lady was lovely and thanked me for driving all the way to bring them in and told me she would call me if they where collected or if they weren't and also gave me a number if i wanted to ring and check on them.

i rang to day no one has called looking for them i put up notices and everything :( i wish i could bring them home poor things looked like they needed a bit of love and they where soo sweet to just big cuddle bunnys.

i feel bad that they are still in there i was sure someone would have picked them up