Division In The Household...

redangel

I have a often experienced a divided household. My dogs are expert of working a crowd and in my household Luci has found sanctuary of late with my son. If she is up to something I disapprove she positions herself by his side looks at me with the "Im with him" gaze. She then looks at me then back at my son with the "puss in boots" innocent look as if to say "she is so cruel tell her how wrong she is..." My son will often pat her and then commence a case worthy of the finest lawyer!!! She even gets defended if i decide to bath her...my son will question as to how cold it is! Im happy that Luci has trained my son to be her best bud because before she came along he was a strict cat only person. Being limited to a choice of pet we were always going to be a dog household.

She has him wrapped around her paw.

Ooooh yes. Maggie knows very well that she won't get food from me at the table, but OH is the softest touch ever. I could give her 4 dinners and he'd still believe that the look she was giving him clearly proves that I'm starving her. :banghead:

Hahaha I can so picture it! Her looking up at your son with those big round innocent eyes, how could anyone resist :)

My little Poodle x is excellent at giving manipulative cute looks and making people who don't know better go "aaaawww" and feel sorry for him, he knows how to milk it too, clever little Poodies.

My mum is the same with phoebe( and now with lochi lol) she will come around and start feeding her from the table or preparing her some food thinking she hasnt been fed because of the big round eye and dancing on hind paws routine :laugh:

Lol having 5 little buggers we get it all the time the lowchen ella is the wOrst she has been with OH since a baby and I've been in her life since she was about 5-6 months old...

Well guess who my best friend is who sleeps on my pillow lol! OH will rouse on her and she ignores him and comes to me lol he can ask her anything and shell pretty much ignore him lol! There must be some serious bribery involved hahahahaha me she does whatever I ask!

I had to ban my husband from feeding Georgia from the table as she started asking the kids for food. She is pretty good but knows my husband will give her stuff like ice cream etc if she waits patiently till he is done. *insert rolly man icon here*

Here is a pic from a few days ago when she was waiting for her ice cream.

post-15010-0-58235300-1337730352_thumb.jpg

Because my husband works long hours she doesn't see him as much so she loves him to death. When he's away she mopes around the house, checking all the rooms and outside to see where he is. I probably have the only dog who loves to listen on the phone. I have to put the speaker phone on for her so she can 'talk' to him. :laugh:

Edited by perrin

I had to ban my husband from feeding Georgia from the table as she started asking the kids for food. She is pretty good but knows my husband will give her stuff like ice cream etc if she waits patiently till he is done. *insert rolly man icon here*

Here is a pic from a few days ago when she was waiting for her ice cream.

post-15010-0-58235300-1337730352_thumb.jpg

Because my husband works long hours she doesn't see him as much so she loves him to death. When he's away she mopes around the house, checking all the rooms and outside to see where he is. I probably have the only dog who loves to listen on the phone. I have to put the speaker phone on for her so she can 'talk' to him. :laugh:

:love: cute!!!