A Dog And His Boy

Kirislin

An affinity with dogs is something to be treasured. Lovely photo.

Not sure if it's appropriate but I will post mine too although I am not very good with the computing side of things.

Sorry it didn't work

Trying again

Edited by padraic

It's lovely. Do you know his parents? I bet they'd love to see it.

thanks Huga, yes his mum's seen it and loves it. I posted it to our clubs facebook page. I've taken many pics of this boy and his dog, I love the relationship they have together. His mum will think I'm obsessed with them, but they're both just so photogenic and the bond they have really shines.

It's lovely. Do you know his parents? I bet they'd love to see it.

thanks Huga, yes his mum's seen it and loves it. I posted it to our clubs facebook page. I've taken many pics of this boy and his dog, I love the relationship they have together. His mum will think I'm obsessed with them, but they're both just so photogenic and the bond they have really shines.

I bet she doesn't think that at all. It's lovely to see :)

I love images of kids and their dogs.

What a gorgeous photo :love: I used to see a young boy at the park with his Whippet - he was so in love with him (the Whippet, Oliver) and so knowledgeable about the breed. He talked my ear off about them, and the difference between Whippets and Italian Greyhounds (I was babysitting one at the time) and it was really lovely to see :)

Just caught this thread, how great are the pictures of kids and their beloved dogs. I think dog ownership is very character building, and that kids that have a heart for dogs grow into more feeling adults.

Just caught this thread, how great are the pictures of kids and their beloved dogs. I think dog ownership is very character building, and that kids that have a heart for dogs grow into more feeling adults.

Yes!

thanks everyone for your comments and thankyou Padriac and Staffyluv for posting your photos too.

Totally agree with you redangel. I think it is very important if at all possible to have a dog when growing up. Something to be responsible for & to love. Also is very character building as you say. I think too dog ownership can help them to learn that life is not "all about them".

Owning a dog is so wonderful. I have very seldom been without one in my life, ever since a small child we have always had a dog & they just have this way of adding "warmth" to your life imo.

Beautiful pic's everyone. Kirislin, your's made my heart melt.

Edited by BC Crazy

Kirislin that is a stunning photo !!! i bet mum is gratefull for you takeing them, i know i would be.

I love looking at kid's and there dogs photo's iv got heap's of mine with diesel and ronnie.

My favorite is

100_6575.jpg