Dog Allergy Vet Disappointment Again!

Yeah VAn Never worked wonders for my Atopy dog lol

Not for mine either or other atopy dogs I've used it on via our rescue dogs (including all the supplements that come with it.....breaks the bank with Great Danes let me tell you! LOL). Not to say I don't think it's a great balanced diet though, all for feeding natural!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can I suggest, if you haven't already, look at diet. Dr Bruce Syme has a 70% success rate at controlling atopic allergies just through diet. If your interested in having a phone chat with him just let me know.

Really? How do you come up with that figure? How can you know of the people who try the product who gets results? How does one treat atopy through diet? Is it really atopy then? Are these dogs actually diagnosed as atopy?

Vets All Natural, are you able to provide a reply?

Hi, can I suggest, if you haven't already, look at diet. Dr Bruce Syme has a 70% success rate at controlling atopic allergies just through diet. If your interested in having a phone chat with him just let me know.

Really? How do you come up with that figure? How can you know of the people who try the product who gets results? How does one treat atopy through diet? Is it really atopy then? Are these dogs actually diagnosed as atopy?

Exactly. If the change in diet fixed it then it's clearly not Atopic Dermatitis but more likely a food allergy.