Dog Jumpers / Coats

kiesha09

My boy has an autoimmune disease that gives him similar symptons to arthritis. In the colder months it seems to get worse and his legs get very stiff particularly in the mornings so I'm looking for a jumper or jacket that is long enough to cover over his rump and warm his thighs at the back (sorry for the bad description). A material that isn't too rigid like polar fleece would be the best.

Has anyone seen anything online that would match a similar description? Everything I have seen doesn't cover his rump.

My boy has an autoimmune disease that gives him similar symptons to arthritis. In the colder months it seems to get worse and his legs get very stiff particularly in the mornings so I'm looking for a jumper or jacket that is long enough to cover over his rump and warm his thighs at the back (sorry for the bad description). A material that isn't too rigid like polar fleece would be the best.

Has anyone seen anything online that would match a similar description? Everything I have seen doesn't cover his rump.

I recently bought some "Pj's" for both my dogs from http://www.tootlewear.webs.com/ - the lady is extremely helpful, has really quick turn around time (I got mine within 2 weeks)and they were really well made

The are custom made to size, lots of different types of material and definetly cover the rump and back legs

Hope this helps!! :)