Doggie Related Giftware

Surely there are better ones than cafepress? Their quality isn't very good.

I have bought a LOT of stuff from cafepress over the last couple of years and never had a problem with the quality of their products.I have a problem with how long my stuff takes to get here but not their quality.

Surely there are better ones than cafepress? Their quality isn't very good.

I have bought a LOT of stuff from cafepress over the last couple of years and never had a problem with the quality of their products.I have a problem with how long my stuff takes to get here but not their quality.

I hv just had my first order arrive and was quite underwhelmed. 4 ts in the same size order 2 fit well 1 is sooo small it is unwearable and 1 is sooooo big it is useless.

Their customer service was just 'oh well you know different manufacterers'. They hv no way if letting you select the brand of t. So no way around it.

Sad :o(

I hv just had my first order arrive and was quite underwhelmed. 4 ts in the same size order 2 fit well 1 is sooo small it is unwearable and 1 is sooooo big it is useless.

Their customer service was just 'oh well you know different manufacterers'. They hv no way if letting you select the brand of t. So no way around it.

Sad :o(

From where?

I use moonpig.com.au for personalised mugs and I do my cards this way also.

That way you can use any photo you like, one of your dog, their dog or a generic dog. You can add lovely notes and they will arrive very quickly, Express Post if you like.

Sure they are not top shelf gifts, but a very nice lower end priced gift idea. Just depends on what you want to spend I guess.

I have sent these mugs to friends whos dogs have passed away. I added beautiful photos of their dogs and included some personal nice words. They loved them.

The only issue I have had with Moonpig is that one mug arrived broken. Of course they happily sent a replacement straight away, but it was disappointing for the recipient and I.

So, from then on I requested they package the mug carefully, and they just add some scrunched up paper, and they have arrived fine that way.