Sorry, More Lizards

kja

Guest muttrus

they sure are!

we have PET lizards a bearded dragon blue tongues and a lace monitor they are alot bigger than these guys though hahaha

More - the little ones are getting brave again and I was able to crawl right up to one before Lobo came to see what I was doing. Lizard was not super happy about the cat!

MAY12_143kja.jpg

MAY12_145kja.jpg

I think he has a cheeky smile here

MAY12_146kja.jpg

And one of the bigger guys

MAY12_147kja.jpg

Edited by kja

Thanks, Guys. Yeah, their head shape change is so cool - until I started spending time with these guys I never noticed.

Today I have a super squeee!! He's about half the size of the other guys - so skinny mini! I was able to belly crawl right up to him before he scampered around the plant pot - in fact he scampered towards my lens at one stage and gave me a girlie eeek moment LOL

MAY12_161kja.jpg

Oh for the love of grabbing the right camera setup! Had two of the tiny ones on the patio couch yesterday but I couldn't back off far enough to get them both with the 100-400 that was mounted! I did get a couple of frames before they moved, but they aren't exactly exciting LOL

Did get this little guy going head down the side of the couch after I grabbed a more appropriate lens :)

MAY12_171kja.jpg