Dog Handler For Shows

Hi

I am looking for someone to show my dog for me as I can't attend weekend shows. I have an adult female sheltie who I was planning on starting to show this year, hopefully in the next month. I am totally new to showing but I really wanted to get into it as a hobby with my girl. Unfortunatley my new job won't allow me to attend shows on the weekend. I am willing to pay someone to show her or come to some sort of agreable arrangement. There are a few shows coming up that are local so I thought I would ask if there is anyone who is willing to help me out? I live in the Young/Harden/Cootamundra area in NSW.

I do want to be as involved as possible so I will do as much as I can to help out! If there is anything else I have left out please ask! Thanks :)

Edited by rachael12

Things to keep in mind if your not in attendance.

The person & the dog need to have a special bond,some dogs can totally freak without there owners especially as she hasn't been in the show scene for awhile.

Make sure who ever helps is able to show the dog from start to finish ,If the person willing to help clashes with there own dogs that will mean the dog either isn't shown or handed off to someone else who you may not wish to handle your dog.

If your paying then there is a certain expectation to be meet by both parties plus the person will need to be offay with Sheltie coat work .

There are handlers & handlers so take the time to find the right match