Dog Collars.

I have to put up a nomination for RED DINGO biggrin.gif They have some really cute collars with bone shaped buckles. They also come in 13 colours for those who like to co-ordinate (embarrass.gif lol) and for breeders who like to send their pups to new homes with collars!

Also for anyone interested, the 'Greater White Swiss Shepherd Dog Association of Victoria' (ANKC affiliated) will be holding a raffle soon and amongst our other great prizes we will have some RED DINGO prizes. 2 x Collar and lead sets and 2 x Collar and harness sets. The raffle itself will have no less than 7 prizes!!

post-36345-0-91783500-1336374877_thumb.png

Another vote for Regal hounds, i bought a gorgeous martingale for my dally :thumbsup:

I would love a nice leather martingale for my bully, but i wouldn't spend that sort of money without trying the style's first, so many look too wide or thin, or wrong colour etc when they are on.

My friend recently bought a couple of collars from Karma Collars which is a company that hand crafts leather collars. I was admiring some of these collars online - they are not cheap, but very well made. I was hoping to get something special for my little critters, but I would prefer to buy something Australian.

Anyone know of any good sites? I'll go international if they have something I really like, so feel free to post those sites too, if you know of any good ones.

Also, anyone got pictures of their special collars? I would love to see what you have (preferably modelled by your dogs!) :)

They are gorgeous, I have a feeling I shouldn't have read this thread LOL