Rally Excellent Title

Hi all

I believe Queensland can lay claim to the first Rally O Excellent titled dog in Oz. The title was earned at Lockyer Valley Club this weekend and the team involved is Jay Lane with her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel "Jasper." Jay is very modest and not very computer literate so I am posting this exciting result for all to see. Jay & Jasper deserve the highest accolades as they have put in a tremendous amount of work to achieve this honour and I just know they will be going flat out to attain RAE in the not too distant future.

John

Hi all

I believe Queensland can lay claim to the first Rally O Excellent titled dog in Oz. The title was earned at Lockyer Valley Club this weekend and the team involved is Jay Lane with her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel "Jasper." Jay is very modest and not very computer literate so I am posting this exciting result for all to see. Jay & Jasper deserve the highest accolades as they have put in a tremendous amount of work to achieve this honour and I just know they will be going flat out to attain RAE in the not too distant future.

John

Well done, congratulations! :clap: :clap: