Has Anyone Used The Kennels Outside Of Armidale On The Highway Recentl

Huntia

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests I am wondering if anyone has used the boarding kennels on the northern side of Armidale recently? I boarded dogs there in the past but it would be at least 10 years ago.

I need to board my RR boy as we need to go to Tenterfield (from the southern side of Gloucester) this coming weekend..

It will only be for one night. :)

about 8 years ago I used them for a night

still the same owner from what I understand and I found them really good

I guess you are going up Buckets Way. If you are going up New England Highway I can highly recommend Tamworth Boarding Kennels. Run by a "showie" and my dogs loved going there when I used to have to board them. Big grassy runs outside, nice large kennels inside

We are heading along the Bucketts Way to Gloucester than north from there along Thunderbolts way through Walcha and Uralla til we hit the New England Highway :) .

The last time we used these kennels in Armidale they were great. I think the owners back than owned Akita's??

• 2 weeks later...

Update

The kennels were excellent :thumbsup: Still owned and runned by Wendy since 1994, and she owns Giant Schnauzers not Akitas :)

A bit cool temp wise you would need to supply rugs a nd coats for the dogs in the cooler months but overall great :thumbsup: