Neighbours (tv) Kelpie

GeorgieB

I don't usually watch the show but saw a very cute puppy as I went past the TV and couldn't look away :o

Apparently the previous Neighbours dog recently passed away from cancer.

bossy-2.jpg

http://neighbours.com.au/9095.htm

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a363350/neighbours-unveils-kyles-new-pet-dog-bossy.html

Gorgeous pup! Hopefully not too many people will go out and get a Kelpie cause it was on TV :crossfingers:

Edited by Kahlua

I was scrolling through the channels and saw him on the screen and started watching the show. I know it's only a tv show but I hope it doesnt give the wrong message to viewers. The dog was adopted and given as a birthday present and the reciever didn't seem a dog person and stated they werent even a pet person so they got reassurred that it's okay all dogs are a breeze to care for.

Back OT, he is a gorgeous little pup though :).

I was scrolling through the channels and saw him on the screen and started watching the show. I know it's only a tv show but I hope it doesnt give the wrong message to viewers. The dog was adopted and given as a birthday present and the reciever didn't seem a dog person and stated they werent even a pet person so they got reassurred that it's okay all dogs are a breeze to care for.

Back OT, he is a gorgeous little pup though :).

Oh that's a shame, I didn't see that part.

I just watched yesterdays episode online, the shelter worker actually mentioned something about matching lifestyle to dogs, and something about the dogs being unwanted christmas presents. Seems a little backwards that they then sold one to be given as a present (although the adoption happened off camera)

It was funny to see a kelpie tonight, I've been looking at kelpies all day (one of the breeds I'm looking at getting) I wonder where the pup is from? :)

This photo so proves we're all animal lovers...a really cute looking guy and everyone's oogling the doggie!

:coffeesplurk: ... had to go back and check the picture after reading that.

he's ok. puppy is waaaaay cuter..! :love: :laugh: