Posting Larger Photos

Boronia

How do I post a photo on DOL that is bigger than the little ones I have posted before?...the little ones on my posts do go big when they are clicked on but it'd be nice if I could just post some of them a larger size.

If I am emailing a photo I just click 'insert--> photo' and a large photo appears in the email...well I want to post a photo like that.

Hope that makes sense :)

Are you hosting them somewhere: flickr, photobucket etc? If so, there's a code on those sites (on photobucket it's under each image, use the last box) that you just copy and paste straight into the message box here.

If you are attaching a photo straight from your computer, DOL automatically makes it a small thumbnail and people do have to click for a bigger version.

okey dokey, I'll give that a go, thanks Kja. I had used photobucket before but I must have used the incorrect code as they were the small ones.

Ok it worked :cheer: (I posted some photos of the Praying Mantis in the O/T-->Birds, Fish, Horses and other Pets-->Wildlife In Our Lives And Gardens)

I was concerned that by clicking on the photos a person could see other photos in my Photobucket...can this happen?

Edited by Boronia