Spider Pic

k9angel

A spider I managed to get a pic of the other day. He was pretty high up in the tree so I had to stand on the trampoline to get a pic of him. The things we do... :laugh:

His web was huge and there was an even bigger web next to it a little further over from this spiders web, so I'd hate to see the size of the spider that spun that one :eek:

I love the colour of the sky in the background. I also love the way it looks like some of the leaves in the background are shadows.

6937110604_f9033c1e58_z.jpg

Edited by k9angel

Thanks guys. :)

I was quiet happy with how it turned out.

And yeah Pers, I thought he may of been a she, especially with a belly like that. :laugh:

Oh and speaking of falling, when we were at the Japanese gardens last weekend, I was trying to take a pic of the boys on the little red bridge that runs across the waterfall. Anyways, here I was standing on a rock (a wet slippery one at that)

half way up this waterfall trying to get a decent pic of them when I almost slipped, not once but twice. :eek: :laugh:

Seriously if I had of slipped, I would of fell a good 15+ metres down the rocky waterfall. :eek:

Funnily enough, I am shite scared of heights but all I was worried about was my getting a good pic and keeping my camera dry, I wasn't worried about me... :laugh:

Funnily enough, I am shite scared of heights but all I was worried about was my getting a good pic and keeping my camera dry, I wasn't worried about me...

I think we can all understand those thoughts... lol!

Photography is addictive, isn't it?

T.

Funnily enough, I am shite scared of heights but all I was worried about was my getting a good pic and keeping my camera dry, I wasn't worried about me...

I think we can all understand those thoughts... lol!

Photography is addictive, isn't it?

T.

Yes. :)

Thanks guys. :)

I took this pic using the manual settings. I think I had it on the M or AV setting, pretty sure it was the M setting. I was experimenting today. :laugh:

I really have to read up on it so I know what I am doing.

You have the Canon 350D, right Rach? Do you want me to see if I can find a pdf of one of those Dummies books for it? I have one for the 450D here that was pretty helpful for me...

T.

Yes please T. That'd be great. Thankyou. :thanks:

You have the Canon 350D, right Rach? Do you want me to see if I can find a pdf of one of those Dummies books for it? I have one for the 450D here that was pretty helpful for me...

T.

Yes please T. That'd be great. Thankyou. :thanks:

As soon as I find one, I'll get it to you, OK? If I can't find one for the 350D, you can always borrow my 450D print one... there shouldn't be too many real differences between the two models.

T.