Boarding Kennels In Sa

kiesha09

I know there has been a thread on this but I can't find it... so here is another one.

Can anyone recommend a REALLY REALLY good boarding kennel in SA? I've used Barossa Bed & Biscuit before and they are fantastic but they are booked out when I need them. I have 2 small dogs and one who is very soft so something that would cater to their needs would be good.

If anyone can find the other threads a link to it would be much appreciated too :)

Guest Arcane

Adelaide Hills Pet Resort 'Barkingham Palace' has themed suite rooms with webcam so you can see your own dogs while you're away etc. Some of the suites look pretty plush!

I have had good experiences with these guys: http://www.pamperedpetsresort.com.au/ . My Italian Greyhound didn't want to come home when we last boarded him there! I liked them because they are very transparent about their operations, more than willing to show me around the entire place and talk about everything in depth :)

A friend of mine who I studied veterinary nursing with works at Golden Grove boarding kennels. I haven't boarded there personally but I have heard good things from a family member who boarded their border collies there http://www.goldengroveboardingkennels.com/index.htm

Ah thanks for that. I'm not sure why when I search nothing of relevance ever comes up :laugh: I'm obviously doing it wrong :o

Has onyone heard anything about Pampered Pets Resort?

Lol, yep! see above :p

Thanks skitch - I found their website this morning and liked the look of it so I gave them a call just now. The lady seemed absolutely lovely on the phone so I've booked in to go and have a look in a couple of weeks time.

Good to hear positive feedback about them. They are pretty close to home too so that would be convenient :)