Poodle Groomer Nor Perth

Hi guys and gals,

I'm in need of some help finding a decent groomer NOR in Perth. I have a 2 1/2 year old black Miniature Poodle, Shadow, who is kept in a lamb clip. Since I've been in Perth he's been going to Posh Pooch in Carlise (they are fantastic!), however I have moved to Morley and Carlisle is a bit of a ways to travel (about 30-45 mins). I have tried a few places around Morley but on all occasions thay have completely ruined his clip and each time I have to wait 4 weeks to take him back to Carlisle to have it fixed. Of course Shadow doesn't really mind (he doesn't look in the mirror after all :p), but call me a snob because I certainly do! To add to that he has come out of one of these "salons" with his tail between his legs and acting timidly- which is not a usual trait of his. This has made me incredibly wary of choosing a new groomer as I need to be able to trust them with my baby.

So, I'm hoping that somebody here can please recommend a decent, or even better, a GREAT groomer around Morley to regularly trim my boy. I'm happy to pay good $$ for a good clip and a happy, non-stressed dog.

I know that there are quite a few groomers in Bassendean. Has anyone has any experience with one of them?

Thanks to everyone in advance :)

Don't know if it's too far for you but my friend is a groomer at Scarborough.When she lived over here she had a huge clientel and was highly respected by owners and loved by all her dogs :) Can let you know details if you like.

Don't know if it's too far for you but my friend is a groomer at Scarborough.When she lived over here she had a huge clientel and was highly respected by owners and loved by all her dogs :) Can let you know details if you like.

Yes please! It may be a bit far, but I don't think it's as far as Carlisle.

Yes please! It may be a bit far, but I don't think it's as far as Carlisle.

Have PMed you :)