Treats For A Bob-a-lot?

Jake-K9

I notice in Erny's Toys thread, a lot of you mention the Bob-a-Lot - I've bought one but I'm having a hard time working out what to use in it :(

Kibble falls through it really well but is boring and all the stuff that smells really good is usually moist and doesn't fall out fast enough to build more than about a minute's engagement, even with the dispenser holes both opened to full :(

So, what do you all stick in your Bob-a-Lots??

I feed out of the bob a lot using just my dogs regular kibble but also use cat kibble when Im wanting to keep him quiet for a bit because that gets him extra excited ;). Sometimes I use broken up liver too

I dont have a bob a lot ive got Abbey a Kong Wobbler but same principle, i put her kibble in it but the Black Hawk is way to small, so she gets a bit of broken biscuit, liver, banana chips, carrot. She doesnt get much in it but i just make sure there is always one big bit that wont come out no matter what she tries.

We use Happy Paws Training Treats.

Dry treats, no oily residue, huge variety, no preservatives, all natural.

www.happypawstreats.com.au or look for them on Facebook.

Tell them Dxenion sent you.

I normally put a little bit of Happy Paws Training Treats mixed in with their kibble. They go nuts for it (especially when the fish treats are involved).

Thanks all for the suggestions, those Happy Paws Treats look pretty awesome - I will have to order some :)

Mainly wanting to use it as something to keep the puppy amused on the nights that I can't take him to work with me - bones are working for the time being but I'd like to give him some variety!

I keep a different bag of kibble handy for dispenser toys and general novelty value. The latest is a salmon variety that she goes crazy for...OH says it has a much stronger smell than her usual food. This way I always have spare food if her usual supply runs low, have a good idea of what might work for her if I want to change foods and don't have to worry if OH decides to feed her all 'treats' and no dinner.

Happy Paws are also very popular here.