Puppy Bars Type Set Up For Ford Station Wagon

Rileys mum

Hi guys,

Sooooo i may regret this decision but i have been stalking these puppy bars for months now at work and they have finally come up for auction. I was going to try and get them but have decided against fitting them as i dont think i will use them enough to justify loosing my boot space...plus my car is dedicated LPG so one whole bay would be consumed by the spare tyre.

i though someone here might be interested in them. They are no longer using the ford stationwagons at dog ops so they are being taken out and put to auction. They are used (police dog). I know the doors no longer have locks on them so that would need to be replaced and im not sure how easy they would be to install but i guess someone with patience could work it out.

Not sure of their condition as they have been stored outside since being removed but i cant imagine they would be too bad.

Could be a cheap way of getting hold of them. I assume all the bits and pieces are there such as bolts etc but im not 100% sure.

Heres the link if anyone is interested. there are two sets for sale in the one lot.

http://www.evansclarke.com.au/detail.asp?id=393842