Boy Caught Tryin To Get In Our Back Yard

Atanquin

Guest lavendergirl

Well he hasn't been back and the parents rang me to apolagize so think it has been nipped in the bud, I told the patents I was only worried for my dogs safety, and apprently he loves animals so no need to worry and they told me if he did it again I could call the police, and they really didn't know why he would do that as he is a good kid that hasn't done anything before

Anyway I thanked them for calling me to apolagize and told them I appreciated the call as not many parents around here would do that.

that's a good resolution :)

I agree - the parents sound sensible. Lets face it 13 year old boys are strange creatures - it may have been a whim even he could not explain. :D

I would pay a visit to their house and talk to the parents and the kid. its the only way to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Good luck.

That appears to have been done with a good outcome already.

Guest Willow

It might have been a dare....a bunch of normally good kids deciding to shake it up a bit, ans this was the wildest thing they could come up with. Dare each other to go into someone elses yard on their own, or something.