Dogs Nsw Membership

Rainy

Ok im having a :banghead: moment

I need to register hubby for his first trial and with my brain not functioning i can find info about duel / family Asociate mebership.

Do they have duel membership or do we have to have our own (2 differnt) memberships?

Thanks in advance

I need to register hubby for his first trial and with my brain not functioning i can find info about duel / family Asociate mebership.

Do they have duel membership or do we have to have our own (2 differnt) memberships?

Thanks in advance

I just checked their website...you can have dual membership which is $123.35 per year. You can have single Associate membership only, which is $49.30 per person - so cheaper for you to have two single Associate memberships than one dual membership! Unless of course you want to vote or breed or become a judge..... :)

Thanks in advance

The membership form has room for 2 names. maybe you can ring them up and add hubby to yours?