Good Boarding Kennel In East Gippsland

StarsHollow

if your looking for the best boarding kennels around, well thats easy... clydebank boarding kennels, just a few minutes out of sale, and how do i know this.....( drum roll ) i work there :thumbsup: ive attached the website link for you, hope to see you soon

www.clydebankboardingkennels.com/

if your looking for the best boarding kennels around, well thats easy... clydebank boarding kennels, just a few minutes out of sale, and how do i know this.....( drum roll ) i work there :thumbsup: ive attached the website link for you, hope to see you soon

www.clydebankboardingkennels.com/

Thanks, i thought there was one there, when i worked at the pound in fulham i heard there was one there that was good, word of mouth is the best

will have to arrange a visit !!!

Thanks heaps...

i only work there on weekends to help out but my bosses name is rosie and she is delightful, i love it there, its like visiting friends on the weekends, i know most of the dogs names and spend most of the time sitting out in the yards, just having a cuddle and bit of a play. you know you have the best job in the world, when you cant waite for the weekends to come and a bit sad when its time to go home :D