Blind Stray Saved.

Blackdogs

My first tears were for the awful state she was in and her obvious fear and confusion, and the pitiful state of her as she got clipped, head down. :cry:

Then I smiled at her starting to enjoy her bath and the pampering, the little tail wag as she started to realise she was in a good place.

Tears again in the final scenes of the video - this time happy tears.

If this is doing the wrong thing, then let more people do it.

Beautiful story which I fully support.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with scripting an encounter with a lost, helpless dog, staging a rescue and medical treatment, all for propoganda.

Granted the dog was genuninely in very poor condition, but the rest ?????

Anyway, it clearly had the desired effect.

the first wag of the tail was soooooo precious

Wasn't it just Mumsie. I saw it & thought to myself after all she has been through she can still find it from within to wag that little tail. :heart:

Penny for her thought's at that very moment. Probably, god that feels soooo good, thank you :)

Me too !! I just believe do whatever it takes to get help for these poor neglected animals & find them loving home with the adequate care they need.

If this gets peoples attention & (obviously it does) it's working. Whether it be scripted or not. Hats off to those dedicated folks, they do an amazing job as we have just witnessed. :thumbsup:

Edited by BC Crazy