Perth Easter Meet - Kwinana Beach

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day is Best?

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Are any of the WA dogs humpers? I am not sure what I have planned this weekend but I might come along with Sarge. He will tell off any dogs who hump him though and I don't want him to be seen as a bully or anything.

Are any of the WA dogs humpers? I am not sure what I have planned this weekend but I might come along with Sarge. He will tell off any dogs who hump him though and I don't want him to be seen as a bully or anything.

Mason can hump but he is very selective who he humps the dog has to be younger than him..

Funny though he is also the dog that gets humped the most ... Lol :rofl:

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Sarge is 6 and very easy going but for some reason he gets singled out for humping and he just doesn't like it.

He is obsessed with both water and sand so would probably ignore any dogs at a beach anyway :laugh: He did when I took him the other week, this yellow lab was desperately trying to get him to play but he just wanted wet sand :laugh:

ETA: Sarge would probably ADORE Mason though. We had a black lab living next door up until a year ago (PTS due to renal failure) who was Sarge's best friend since puppyhood, he liked to put his whole head into the labrador's mouth. He loves black labs.

Edited by Mim

Well the leading day by a massive one vote is Sunday :laugh: That's fine with me - shall we say about 9am-ish?

How does that fit in with those who want to come?

Sorry you can't make it RV, hopefully we'll meet up soon as would love to see how Zora is developing :)

Hope you can make it Mim, it would be great to meet one of your gorgeous Corgis, and hopefully get some pics :D Neither of mine are humpers.

I will swing by with my two, I'll see whether Chess (the foxdog) has her grumpy pants on or not before I'll know how long I'll stay :o From what I saw of the dogs last time she should be fine, she just growls if big dogs get up in her face sometimes :(

I should be able to make it :) 9-9.30am sounds good for me! :laugh:

I'll hopefully drag mum along again so she can bring Pippa. My two are dog snobs (yes they are Labs!) and usually prefer to stick with each other (or fellow Labs) and take in the scenery as opposed to playing, but they are friendly :) Pippa, however, luuuuuurves to play with dogs of all sizes :o She's very friendly, too :)

Really sorry guys, but I can't do Sunday now :( Anyone free on Saturday at the same time, or shall we reschedule for another weekend?

eta - Or of course you can all still meet on Sunday and I'll catch up with you another time :o :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Really sorry guys, but I can't do Sunday now :( Anyone free on Saturday at the same time, or shall we reschedule for another weekend?

eta - Or of course you can all still meet on Sunday and I'll catch up with you another time :o :laugh:

Can't do Saturday now I have plans :( need to get to the shops and we going to see a movie

I can't do Saturday, either :( Got a lot of stuff to do around the house, and have a trip to Ikea planned :o

I can do Monday, is anyone else free that day? Otherwise I can still go Sunday and meet whoever else still wants to go on Sunday.