What Time Do You Think Is Reasonable?

Ceilidh

Before 8am - I always think someone in my immediate family must have died or be nearly dead if the phone rings then. Not a good feeling and I ofen answer the phone with "who died?".

Yep that was my first thought, someone is dead! I think he got the message I wasn't happy grrrrrr.

Oh the lives of Secretary's and cataloguers! When you have your phone number on a show schedule you are easy pickings!

So my question is...what is the earliest and lastest times you would ring with a question or information?

I have been having a real stressful time with one of my bitches in the vets and not sleeping much at all. Then yesterday morning I finally went into a deep sleep somewhere around 4am and low and behold, the damn phone woke me up at.......7.30AM!!!!! Am I the only one that thinks this is WAY too early? Even if I hadn't been having sleepless nights I still think 7.30am is way too early to ring someone, especially a stranger!! This person rang to say he had sent his entries the day before and had forgot to put his bitches class on the entry! I got his entry yesterday and guess what??? The class WAS on the entry!! So a pointless call ANYWAY!!!

WAAAAAYYYYYY to early!!!!