Ivermectin

mysticview Panacur is not a mectin based wormer, it is Fenbendazole. You'll find it's going to be the same advice, see a vet for off label prescription as the dogs can suffer allergies to it.

Been years since I used it. Thanks for correcting my memory.

I need to stay away from Ivemectin, I should of known better before posting..

However I know some who swear by it for worming. Don't know if it does heartworm though.

I use Interceptor for my guys. Found it works well. Don't use spectrum as I found the flea component in it useless.

Always advocate reading the label before you use any product..

Sorry guys, I completely forgot I started this thread! I was not comfortable using it hence why I declined when offered some. I have bullmastiffs and so does my friend and a few others that I know use it, plus I had heard of heaps of people using. All their dogs are fine, but Im still a worrier when it comes to my dogs and I just wanted other peoples opinions/knowledge. I have 6 dogs and of course the cost of heartworming, flea trreatment, all wormer, food etc is expensive and I try to save money when I can but, no, I will not try and save money if it is detriment to my dogs health.

Thanks Nekhbet, will check that site out now! :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone who replied, I think I'll leave it for now. Im not comfortable using something that has not been recommended by a vet, so until that day comes I'll just stick to what Im, doing now. :)