Bellingen

Rouse Hill

Byron Bay

Bellambi

Bathurst

Wollongong

Glendale

Edited by ellz

The one near us in Qld is like the photo,it's also a minimum of $10.00 but easily fits 2 Shar Pei, or one large GSD. I never use the shampoo or flea rinse options as we take our own shampoo and conditioner so just leave it on rinse. The disinfectant smells pretty strong so I give it a quick rinse with plain water first if someone else has just used it. There is usually a staff member around too so if someone else has left it grotty they will disinfect it for free before you put the dogs in. Never seen a flea and it is generally very clean.

We used to use the DIY one at the local Petbarn but it closed down and the next nearest one has groomers and it is $25.00 for a basic bath, probably not too bad if you are going once a month but with two mudmonsters who need weekly baths it gets very expensive.

We have just ordered a shell for a hydrobath from a local fibre glass place and are going to plumb it in and hopefully save some money!

The tru blu dog washes are made right here in my town, I served one of the guys who owns tru blu at work one day and asked him if he'd make me one for my back yard. :laugh: he said yea sure for a cool 17k :eek: