Sydney Meetups?

minimax

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't look like it by the last date recorded on the pinned Sydney meet ups page.

I'm not sure regular would go down well but perhaps if they're planned one off picnics it might work? I would suggest Leichhart's Cafe Bones but it's very crowded as it is. Perhaps... Centennial park?

• 2 months later...

Sydney park is also pretty good.

Maybe we should organise something for the end of July? I'm overseas until then, and since I'm the one that has been suggesting it - let's wait till I'm home :p

• 3 weeks later...

Check out Western Sydney Dog Play dates on meetup.com. This is a new-ish group of dog owners who meet regularly for outings with our dogs. It's a great way to socialize our dogs as well as ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Any pug owners - Pugs in the Park is on this Saturday at Cafe Bones, 10am. It's the monthly pug meetup and is usually quite fun with a general turnout of around 40 pugs. Often we get spectators and photographers who come just to see the sheer number of squishies in one place :D

August Saturday 11th?? I'm not to good with parks so someone else feel free to pick a park that is good and im easy with time haha

Works for me!

The only off-leash parks I know are Cafe Bones (a bit meh, really) and Sydney Park in St Peters(not bad, actually, but tends to be lots of kids around which can be a downside if your dog isn't a kid person)

August Saturday 11th?? I'm not to good with parks so someone else feel free to pick a park that is good and im easy with time haha

Works for me!

The only off-leash parks I know are Cafe Bones (a bit meh, really) and Sydney Park in St Peters(not bad, actually, but tends to be lots of kids around which can be a downside if your dog isn't a kid person)

List of Off Lead Parks ?

Whoops just read that was a trial in 2010

Tarban Creek is also pretty good.... spacious more than anything,

Edited by TheCheekyMonster