Dog Story Tonight On Tv

Blakbelgian

Hi All,

not sure if many of you have seen the adverts for A Current Affair tonight (Friday 23 march 2012) in Melbourne @ 6:30pm.

They doing a story on People promised puppys and paid thousands for them & not getting them which is a scam.

I wonder breed they are focussing on? Adverts show pugs.

I know most people don't like this show or style of reporting, and most people have heard of these scams.

Just hope they don't pick on registered breeders too much.

BB

I watched it Lisa...it was about people sending money off with Western Union with the seller being in Africa...going for the cheaper option which turns out they were milking them for more and more. Moral of the story is you get what you pay for, :)

I watched it. Loved the fact that they were told that they didn't have to pay for their cute "pedigree" puppy, just to transport it to their home. HELLO !!

Secondly, pup is coming from Nth Terriorty but wire the money to Western Union. Hmmm !!

Thirdly, oh we need more money now. Suprise !!

Then to top this whole story off they tell people if you don't want this to be you then buy from a pet store. Bloody hell !!

I brought both mine over the internet without a problem. I only saw pic's BUT I researched for a good twelve months previously, found excellent breeders, the lines I wanted e.t.c

Some people are very gulable & I don't feel sorry for them really. But to tell people to buy from a pet store made me very angry. May as well give them a bus ticket to the nearest puppy mill. :(