Cafepress T Shirts And Gifts Etc

Poppy's mum

I have just had the best service from Cafe Press. I got on to them because the Recallers website had their own tees and I did a Susan Garrett on-line dog training recallers course. My "Every Day is Game Day" T keeps me on track with my dog training.

Anyhoo, I started buying other t-shirts - they have a million designs, sweatshirts, hoodies etc. My favorite is a "Recycled Dog Owner" T-shirt - I used it when I did a talk at TAFE (I'm a student in Animal Studies) about rescue dogs and sustainability. I also have "Show me the bunny" a wry greyhound sweatshirt, "It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone" ie Elizabethan collar Tshirt and "Saving one greyhound may not change the world but it will change the world for that one greyhound"... You get the drift. They had more than twenty pages of greyhound themed gifts and tshirts (mugs, stickers, boxes, clocks etc). They have all breeds, all themes eg autism, sports etc

So, my "organic fitted T-shirt" didn't fit well - it was too tight, I hadn't tried "organic fitted" before. They sent me a refund and told me to keep the shirt - instant refund through Paypal. How good is that? :thumbsup: All part of their 100% satisfaction guarantee.

They are always having "sales" on the site - anything from 20-35% off and sometimes postage specials (it's US-based).

So, today, I am one happy shopper. I wanted to spread the word. ;)

I have been buying from cafepress for a long time now and have a LOT of their greyhounds tees,long and short sleeve and singlet tops.I bought a t-shirt for a friend that has dachshunds that had on it "Get a looooong little doggie" She loved it.I too had the same experience as you Poppys Mum,I ordered a zip up hoodie with "Adopt a Greyhound "on it and it was too small.I also got a refund and told to keep the shirt.I waited almost 5 weeks for another parcel and when I sent them an email asking why they apologised and refunded the shipping costs :thumbsup:

I love Cafepress, too! Got a cap from them and love it. But I ordered a small ladies polo from them and its yuuuuuge, I can't wear it. Never thought to contact them. It's been almost a year now since I bought it, so I guess I left it too late :laugh: I'm after another shirt from there to replace it (just need to pick my design) and will definitely contact them if the fit once again is awful!