What Happened At Redbubble?

Guest Tess32

Guest Tess32

I've been neglecting my photography for a bit recently and so haven't really looked at any of the sites, but I did come across a new one people seem to like called BlueCanvas and from there I noticed quite a few RB people had left, complaining about some 'recent dramas' etc.

Anyone know what happened?!

I still have my account but I hardly sold any calendars last season because of the postage price hike and also, once again they underpaid me. It took weeks of back and forth emails to get them to cough up. I dont think I'll be using them for my whippet club calendars anymore.

I've been neglecting my photography for a bit recently and so haven't really looked at any of the sites, but I did come across a new one people seem to like called BlueCanvas and from there I noticed quite a few RB people had left, complaining about some 'recent dramas' etc.

Anyone know what happened?!

I'd be interested to know what the dramas were too, can you ask them?

I got some cards for a friend and they were the same price as ones I'd bought previously but the quality had gone down, they were thinner card and the photos were grainer, I dont think that was my camera, I think it was their printing.

Oh, and they weren't packaged indiviually as they used to be, they were all stuffed in one bag.

Edited by Kirislin

Guest Tess32

Apparently it was something to do with artwork they didn't take down I think, and people felt some artwork was pro pedophilia and antisemetic as well...no idea how true but that seems to be the main drama.

I'm a bit worried about the change in quality....I used to know most of the people who worked there when they started, I even went for a job there and visited the office, but they grew too big for their own worth. It's a real shame, it was great when it started.