Great Customer Service

Rainy

I have to say im really pleased with the customer service of 3 company's this week.

Whelping Supplies replyd to an email promptly and imediately rectified my issue, and further supprised me with fast delivery :thumbsup: normaly a package from the south will take over a week to get here but mine arried in 3 days!!! Thankyou sway for your great service.

Yesterday i put an order in to Oz Grooming World, i placed it around 8:30 am and it arrived today at 10am :eek: overnight from sydney is unheard of here, normaly its 2 or three days.

And another mention for K9 Pro, the issue i had with my product that i thought would not be able to be resolved is in the process of being fixed!!!!!

Thanks to Huski :thumbsup:

We all hear the bad stories about customer service and companys not careing about thier customers, im so happy there are a few company's out there that still want to please :D

And another mention for K9 Pro, the issue i had with my product that i thought would not be able to be resolved is in the process of being fixed!!!!!

Thanks to Huski :thumbsup:

My pleasure! Glad I saw your post so we could fix it for you :)

I order heaps of stuff online and I hate bad customer service (whether online or in real life). I always make a point of thanking the person/business for good customer service and I tell lots of people about it too.

Most recently I had great service from Happy Paws Training Treats and a non-dog related business :thumbsup:

Edited by huski

I've been super impressed with the Natural Pet Store and their service. Order at 9pm at night and it's on my porch when I get home from work the next day!

Same experience for me! I ordered at 8pm one night and the food was delivered at 1pm the next day. Super impressed!

Agreed.. I have to say I tend to get fantastic service from online stores :)

And would love to give a thumbs up to Wagsalot Pet Supplies - very speedy delivery and refunded me a Dol Discount and a nice little freebie bag of treats as well. Much appreciated and will definitely be shopping there again! My pup had a very happy birthday with a whole bunch of new toys :D

I have to say im really pleased with the customer service of 3 company's this week.

Whelping Supplies replyd to an email promptly and imediately rectified my issue, and further supprised me with fast delivery :thumbsup: normaly a package from the south will take over a week to get here but mine arried in 3 days!!! Thankyou sway for your great service.

Pleased you are happy with us :D

I've always had great customer service from you Sway. Our antlers always arrive so quickly and the dogs love them so much.

Happy Paws Traing Treats are also fantastic. The service is great and all questions are answered promptly.

Edited by ~Rumour~

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd mention the great servive from Wagsalot. I ordered some Nina Ottosson toys late yesterday afternoon and they were at my door by 8am this morning. A question about my order was also answered very promptly :thumbsup:

Can I jump in, please? I had to take one of our dogs to our vet this morning to make sure we were on top of her ear infection. She can sometimes become overly excited when she sees certain breeds, and many dogs don't like her "in their face." I had just paid the bill and was waiting for my receipt to be printed when one of these breeds was brought in. I let the receptionist know that I was about to move away from the counter. At other vets I usually then have to try to get past the other dog with an overly excited dog. Not this time. Vet nurse/receptionist, realised what was happening, and then not only brought my receipt to me, but also opened the door for me, whilst putting herself between the two dogs. I was very impressed and thankful. I'm just about to email her boss, so he/she knows what good staff they have.

Customer service is so fantastic. At my recent trip to the Uk I was appalled at how terrible their customer service is. Right at the end of Crufts i purchased something from one of the stalls, but they didn't have the size available. When I said I'd have to leave it, as i was going back to Australia, they said that they ship FOC to anywhere. I was so impressed with their service I bought two of the items! Order is processed and on it's way to me.

I usually have great experiences with most online stores. Whelping supplies always worth a mention, and clean run even though they aren't an Australian business, they provide great service.