Miniature Schnauzer Groomer

debazen

Hello everyone.

Was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a Miniature Schnauzer groomer in Victoria..Hoppers Crossing, Werribee ..Western suburbs area.

My sister inlaw has 2 and would like to find one that is familar with this breed.

Susan

Hello everyone.

Was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for a Miniature Schnauzer groomer in Victoria..Hoppers Crossing, Werribee ..Western suburbs area.

My sister inlaw has 2 and would like to find one that is familar with this breed.

Susan

Ask her if Keilor is too far. It shouldn't be but some people don't want to travel outside their home suburb. Ask her and then PM if she is interested. I know a nice lady in that area who shows her own minis and grooms others.

Thank you very much for that.I will ask her and get back to you.

Thanks again

Susan

Hello everyone.

Susan

Ask her if Keilor is too far. It shouldn't be but some people don't want to travel outside their home suburb. Ask her and then PM if she is interested. I know a nice lady in that area who shows her own minis and grooms others.