Mr Cricket Has Turned One

sheena

Our BC puppy has just turned one. I have already posted this on the Border Collie thread & on Facebook, but thought I would like to share it with my other doggie friends.

What a fun year we have had with this "little" guy. He has brought us so much joy & laughter, as well as being such a great playmate for our older dog, Bindi. I thought it only fitting to make a video to celebrate the first year of his life & may he have many, many more. The music I have chosen for the video is "Thank You for The Music" by Abba.

He has been such a joy to train. The last little clip, taken last week, is his first introduction to proper jumps. We have been training him with just poles & will continue to do so till he stops growing. :thumbsup:

Here it is

:birthday: Mr Criket.

Our BC puppy has just turned one. I have already posted this on the Border Collie thread & on Facebook, but thought I would like to share it with my other doggie friends.

What a fun year we have had with this "little" guy. He has brought us so much joy & laughter, as well as being such a great playmate for our older dog, Bindi. I thought it only fitting to make a video to celebrate the first year of his life & may he have many, many more. The music I have chosen for the video is "Thank You for The Music" by Abba.

He has been such a joy to train. The last little clip, taken last week, is his first introduction to proper jumps. We have been training him with just poles & will continue to do so till he stops growing. :thumbsup:

Here it is