Someone Sold Me A Pitbull Not A Cocker Spaniel

Atanquin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of getting my mini bull terrier a t-shirt saying "I'm NOT a Pit Bull". Oh dear, I get those comments all the time. At first it used to annoy the hell out of me, but now I take it as an opportunity to educate the public, even if it's only one person at a time. I much prefer they'd ask rather than just think it to themselves.

Part of the problem, beside the word 'bull' was that the bull terrier in Charlotte's Web was called Pitty apparently. Personally I can't see how you can get such a concave nose and a convex nose mixed up, but that's just me. Takes all kinds I guess.

Sad about the old man and his misinterpretation.... Course yesterday I was standing outside a shopping centre with Brutus and a couple of friends when someone walked past and proudly announced "Oh what a beautiful dobermann... CROSS" wahhhh! :cry: I said no hes a full Dobermann.. then I love the "Are you sure? hes very BIG." "He's a European Dobermann.. a Working Dog." .... "Ohhhh..." (still didn't believe me I think...) *walked away*