Guess The Breed Again - Pippa Foster Pup

Staffyluv

New foster baby... Pippa.

Her desex papers say staffy cross and that she is 4 months old... She is really tall and leggy and does not weigh much - about 10kg...

She is the sweetest little girl, loves cuddles and is really good in her crate of a night - she is a pleasure to have here..

Edited to add, here she is with my 'staffy cross' Ziggy. Zig is 11 months old and weighs about 23kg now..

post-1950-0-37214300-1330902261_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staffyluv

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is really tall and leggy, she is actually a bit taller standing than my boy...

The pound registered her as a staffy cross but I think she is going to be much bigger than that... Personally I can't see staffy at all - her head shape (and I will try to get some more pics as she is so cute) is totally wrong. Her nose bridge is almost straight like a BT (almost, not quite)...

A few people that have seen her said ridgy cross.

I think she is a bit of everything too becks - but gosh she is so cute and really sweet to go with it..

She can sit already and will now sit and wait for food. She lays down when I tell her to (when she is on the lounge with all of us)...

She just loves my Ziggy and copies everything he does.

I laughed at her yesterday - it has rained here non stop for ages and every time Ziggy goes out and gets wet, he gets toweled off at the back door. She stood there patiently waiting for me to towel her off to, every time they came back in...

ETA - not standing side on but here is one laying on the lounge. I will try to get some more today

post-1950-0-84919900-1330905361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staffyluv

Personally don't see staffy in her at all. I reckon bull arab x ridgie. She looks a lots like an old...well, let's say "friend's", pigging dogs pups and they were bull arab crosses.

I am the same, I don't see any stafford in her at all (apart from maybe coat colour)..

She is very adorable though and so puppy soft.

Little mite is curled up under my desk after her lunch.

Thanks everyone, I was just curious what others thought