Weird Grid Lines, Am I The Only One Who Can See Them?

Kirislin

Nope nothing unusual here. did you just upload these pics? Maybe you could do a screen shot and post that and if its visible then, then it has to be your monitor?

I asked on POTN and was told they might be a jpeg artifact, I then looked that up to see what it meant and I think that's what it is. I dont know why it only shows up on my screen. :confused: but thanks for looking.

If you're looking at them in a certain image program, check if you've got the grid turned on!

No, not like that :laugh: They show up on the photos posted in this thread, but it seems I'm the only one who has them. :shrug:

I just hope nothing is wrong with my camera.

If you're looking at them in a certain image program, check if you've got the grid turned on!

No, not like that :laugh: They show up on the photos posted in this thread, but it seems I'm the only one who has them. :shrug:

I just hope nothing is wrong with my camera.

If it was your camera, we'd probably all be seeing it. Does it happen on other photos? And if you look on a different monitor?

Maybe it's your eyes! My dad always said I'd end up with square eyes from watching too much TV, maybe that has happened to you :D

Is is these (there's another longer one under it, slightly to the right)? These look out of place to me.

Also, did you sharpen this image - it looks really wonky to my eye.

post-21501-0-97611200-1330902314_thumb.jpg

Edited by kja

Yes, I think you can see them. Funnily enough when I click on that photo to enlarge it, the grid lines are much smaller than when I just look at the small photo.

I did sharpen it, but not much, I always sharpen them, here is one with no sharpening at all.

6953873633_d807c17677_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

No, it's on all of them but most visible of areas with broken lines like the bushes and road, I can't see it on the smooth tree trunks.

Minimax I dont think you can see it, it's an evenly marked grid with approx 1/2 cm squares.

Edited by Kirislin