Lost Mill Park Area - Frantic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news. So pleased she has been found. :D

Sorry I couldn't offer to help earlier.

This is the ending we like to see. Good of the person who kept her safe over night too.

WOOHOO..!! When I got off the phone with you, it was nothing but good news. She was excellent for the Ranger (who knew her name already when she got to that house....so that helped).

Thanks again...crikey..all smiles now here

Going to see if I can track down the person who was kind and smart enough to lock her in their yard. Hopefully the ranger will pass that on. :thumbsup:

That's a good idea. A lot of people don't have the heart or sense to help a lost dog. Some just chase them away. Thank goodness this person was good enough to keep her safe over night and contact the ranger today. Shocking weather we have had too.

ETA :thumbsup:

Edited by sumosmum

Going to see if I can track down the person who was kind and smart enough to lock her in their yard. Hopefully the ranger will pass that on. :thumbsup:

That's a good idea. A lot of people don't have the heart or sense to help a lost dog. Some just chase them away. Thank goodness this person was good enough to keep her safe over night and contact the ranger today. Shocking weather we have had too.

ETA :thumbsup:

We were absolutely drenched for hours yesterday...I was only in shorts and a shirt. Weather was terrible.

WOOHOO..!! When I got off the phone with you, it was nothing but good news. She was excellent for the Ranger (who knew her name already when she got to that house....so that helped).

Thanks again...crikey..all smiles now here

I'm so, so pleased for you. Everyone did their bit to bring her home.....the people who kept her safe from traffic in their yard, the Ranger for knowing who she was, & the lovely girl herself for being so good.

What a great welcome home she'll get. :)