Pippa Foster Baby

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pippa went to meet a lovely family today and they adored her to..

They have 2 adorable little girls and a little Maltese cross who is very cute...

Pippa liked the their dog and after she settled a bit the little dog liked her as well...

They are happy to have a big puppy and Pippa is a big puppy... The husband was pretty sure he wants a big dog, which is good as pip is gonna be a big girl...

I have left them to have a family chat Nd think about it and they will call if they decide that she is the one...

I have everything crossed for my pretty girl and hope her forever home is just around the corner...

Of it is not then that is OK to, I am happy to keep her until her family finds her...

The people that have had 3 meetings with Pip want to adopt her...

Everything is right, they love her, they have a great yard, it all seems right but why does it feel so wrong...

I am going to kiss her pretty face.. Her snoring and bed hogging...

I hope they love her as much as we do, she really has wedged herself in our hearts...

The people that have had 3 meetings with Pip want to adopt her...

Everything is right, they love her, they have a great yard, it all seems right but why does it feel so wrong...

I am going to kiss her pretty face.. Her snoring and bed hogging...

I hope they love her as much as we do, she really has wedged herself in our hearts...

Awww. I am sure they'll love her as much as you's do Staffyluv. :)

It's never easy saying goodbye. Especially when they've been living as one of your own family. :(

Admittedly I sometimes feel guilty letting them go. Especially the one's I have become really attached to and have formed an extra close bond with. I can't help it. I think to myself I have welcomed them into my heart & home. Gained their trust and their friendship. Many are probably happier in the short time they spend here, than they've ever been in their lives. I just wonder what goes through their head sometimes as they're walking out the gate for the last time.

But then, I get happy updates as they are settling in and I realise I have done the best thing in letting them go.

They usually settle straight into their new homes, like they've always been there. :)

I am sure whatever you decide, will be right for Pippa. :)

Hugs to you Staffyluv.It's definately not easy to say goodbye.I visited my last foster dog yesterday and he has certainly landed on all four paws :) I struggled with letting each one go but then when a new one would arrive with hope in their eyes I knew it was right.

Hugs to you Staffyluv.It's definately not easy to say goodbye.I visited my last foster dog yesterday and he has certainly landed on all four paws :) I struggled with letting each one go but then when a new one would arrive with hope in their eyes I knew it was right.

That's so true Stans Mum. :)

You are both so right...

I think it is the guilt of 'giving them away' when probably all they have known in their lives is instability.

Pippy fits in so well here at home, she really could have been a foster failure but then I would not have space to help another as I can really only do one at a time.

I think I need a rest from fostering for a bit after Pip though. I will help in other ways with donations and other things.

Her new mum just called me to make a time to bring her home - I take my fosters to their new home and I leave (I find it easier for me to leave then watch them leave)...

I am sure she will be loved, they are really nice people.. If not, she will come back here and even my son said, if she does, we should just keep her mum..

You are both so right...

I think it is the guilt of 'giving them away' when probably all they have known in their lives is instability.

Pippy fits in so well here at home, she really could have been a foster failure but then I would not have space to help another as I can really only do one at a time.

I think I need a rest from fostering for a bit after Pip though. I will help in other ways with donations and other things.

Her new mum just called me to make a time to bring her home - I take my fosters to their new home and I leave (I find it easier for me to leave then watch them leave)...

I am sure she will be loved, they are really nice people.. If not, she will come back here and even my son said, if she does, we should just keep her mum..

When does she leave Staffyluv?

I am sure she'll be fine. If not, she always has you guys to come back to. :thumbsup:

I believe what's meant to be, will be. :)

Yep k9a that's right,she can always come back if it doesn't work out.I know how much you put in to choosing the perfect home for your fosters so I'm sure Pippa will have the best home possible.

I took her down last night - bawled like a baby all the way home..

I am sure she will be fine - they are a really lovely family and she deserves a great place to grow up and become everything she can be. I know they will give her that...

But we all miss her so much this morning..

I took her down last night - bawled like a baby all the way home..

I am sure she will be fine - they are a really lovely family and she deserves a great place to grow up and become everything she can be. I know they will give her that...

But we all miss her so much this morning..

Awww... :hug:

I think that's part of the reason I wouldn't be able to drop them off. I'd be bawling all the way home.

And it's only natural you'll miss her.

You done a wonderful job with Pip Staffyluv. I am sure she'll be just fine. :thanks: