Crumpler 5 Mdh

I've been given a Myers $250 voucher, so of course the first thing I thought of was camera gear :D

I'd like a bag to take out and about, not for all my lenses, but for the 7D with a 17-70 lens attached and room for my medium sized zoom. Does anyone have a Crumpler 5 MDH bag with a 7D? I read some reviews that say it fits ok, and others say it's a squeeze :confused:

Unfortunately the 5 seems to be the largest they do.

TIA :)

I would *think* the 5MDH home would work for what you want. I have the six and can pack that baby like no one's business!

Have you checked the Crumpler site? They actually have a little diagram that shows what can go in each one. Also head to POTN coz there is a Crumpler thread about every two minutes - and if you can't find one to suit your question, ask & someone will help!

I have a 6 MDH - it fits my 7D plus my 24-70 lens,external flash and another lens in the other side (usually my 50mm but will now be my 18-35... When I tested out the 5 MDH in the crumpler store it didn't hold enough for what I wanted, but take your camera in and try it out :)

Edited by SammieS

I've got a 5mdh - I can just jam in my 550d, sigma 17-70, canon kit 55-250 and the canon 50mm. It looked massive when I bought it, now I'm thinking its a little small! Maybe I need to take packing lessons from kja :D

I'd be asking Myer to see if they can order a bigger one in for you. It can't be that hard surely? Though their customer service is pretty poor now.

Or - see if you can sell the voucher to someone....

Edited by Cougar